Fun Friday

Happy Friday!  Of course, Friday is meaningless when you are on Summer Break!  Every day is Friday!!!!  Woot woot!

Anyhow, time for a Fun Friday link up with Freebielicious!

If you read any of the posts about the TPT conference in Vegas, or if you attended, then I'm sure you heard all about Go Noodle.  Or maybe you already Go Noodle in your classroom.  Did you see what I did right there?  I used Go Noodle as a verb and not a proper noun.  After all, Go Noodle is something that you do.

More importantly, it's something that your students do.  I live in a part of the country where we have indoor recess a lot.  I mean, a LOT a lot.  There are only so many things you can do for indoor recess and most of them don't allow kids to spend some of that pent up energy.

Enter Go Noodle.  I started using Go Noodle this last school year and let me tell you, my kids L-O-V-E-D it!  I mean, we're talking, they sing those songs in the lunch room, heading down the hall, at their desk...  The songs just sort of get stuck in your head.  Can I get a Pop-see-ko anybody?  {If you don't know that one, you will!}
Even my more introverted kiddos get into the fun.  I love that there are so many videos to choose from and they really get the kids moving in an engaging way.

Try it for indoor recess or for a much-needed brain break during the day!  It's free.  It's lovely.  It's the best thing since sliced bread.

P.S.  I have been known to join in on the fun right along with my students.  They always think it's so hilarious.  Hey, teachers need brain breaks, too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment