Dollar Spot Find

While shopping the Dollar Spot at Target, I spotted some fun plastic toys and snatched some up.

First, I found these plastic figures and thought they would make fun game pieces.


 My Target had three different choices (shown above). 

How fun will these be to spice up your games?

Fairy Tales...
 Dinosaurs...
 Mystical ponies...

I also found some cool little building blocks and, since I've been on the lookout for some new, inexpensive indoor recess toys/games, I snatched up two of each.

The ones in the packages are kind of like gears.  They come in two different color varieties.
 
These ones also came in two different color choices but I didn't take a photo of the packages before dumping them in a storage container.
For a buck, I couldn't pass them up!

The back of the packages show some interesting things you can build with these.  I didn't take the time to be creative with them for the sake of showing you in this blog post.  You'll have to use your imagination!

Hope someone might find these useful!  Gotta love that Dollar Spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment