Sight Word Assessments using the Seesaw app

Do you teach primary and need an easy way to assess sight words on a regular basis?  Now available are my Sight Words Assessments using Seesaw!

If you have access to iPads in the classroom, or another means of using the Seesaw app, then this is the resource for you!

Gone are the days of assessing my students one-on-one with flashcards.  Now, I simply upload the sight words onto Seesaw and my students work independently to read the words and upload it to their learning journal.  This saves me a HUGE amount of valuable time because I can then listen and evaluate at another time.  I can work with other students in the classroom while several students are taking the assessment.  EASY PEASY!

Here is a video of one of my students reading his sight words to me using the Seesaw app:



After reading the words, my students save it in their learning journal for my approval.  I simply open it, listen and assess, then approve so that connected parents can see their progress.

Click here to learn more about how I teach sight words in my classroom (I call them Super Words!).

Also available is my Sight Words Bundle with Seesaw Digital Assessments.

You are going to love this simple and easy way to get those sight words assessments done and keep your students on track.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment