New Birthday Sets!!

New Birthday Sets are now available in my TPT shop.  Earlier this week I posted about my Blue & Red set.  Now I also have a Brights Set.


And - I'm really excited about this - new Blackline sets!!!


Blackline sets are available in Stripes and Polka Dots.  What they enable you to do is print your birthday printables onto any color paper or card stock you desire.  Say what?!



Create your own custom color scheme for your birthday goodies, banners, bulletin boards, cards, certificates, etc.  Print in multiple colors, mix and match, the options are endless!


Thanks for checking out my Birthday Sets on TPT.  Be sure to click on the preview to see samples of what's included.
Birthday Set - Blue & Red

Birthday Set - Brights

Birthday Set - Blackline Stripes

Birthday Set - Blackline Polka Dot

Have a terrific day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment