Money Match - Christmas Theme

***FREE!  Today only!  Follow my blog, TPT store, Instagram, and/or Facebook page and download my brand new Money Match cards for FREE!***
 
This week we have been learning all about money.  We began with coin identification and values, then moved into counting and sorting like coins.

 

On Friday, we began counting mixed sets of coins.  I made up these Money Match cards to help us count and sort various coin amounts.  My kids love the challenge of completing a match.  They will literally rush to get it completed before clean up time.  It's a great motivator, for sure!




 These cards have 14 different coin values represented on the green cards.  These cards match up with 3 red cards, each representing a different way to make that coin value.


My kids loved working with these this week, so in the interest of holiday spirit I'm making them FREE to you today only!  All I'm asking in return is that you follow me:  on my blog , TPT, Instagram, and/or Facebook page!  I'm trying my best to get my name and products out there amongst so many other teacher bloggers and TPT'ers!  Thanks for your support!

Get your Money Match cards for FREE, today only!  After that, they will be available for sale in my TPT shop here.

Money Match Sorting Cards - Christmas Theme
I hope they are helpful to you and your students!
Have a Super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment