A Makeover for your Pointers

Hello Teachers!
Happy Saturday!  I'm on Fall Break so I'm excited to actually have a little time to catch up on some blogging, and have some "me" time this weekend.  This is a photo I took a couple of months ago and then realized I'd never shared it.  {Sigh} How is it already nearly November?!?!

Anyway....
Just a quick tip today about how to quickly jazz up your pointers.  I picked up these pointers in the Target Dollar Spot just before school started this year.  They had boring white handles.  My teenage daughter knew just how to spice them up using her collection of Duck Tape!


Wrap some fun, coordinating Duck Tape around the handle for an instant makeover!  With so many colors and designs available these days, you are sure to find a color and pattern you love.  {Oh geez, now I sound like a commercial.} 

My students love using these to read big books or those large copies of Scholastic News that come with your bundle each month.

This is an older pointer we wrapped with tie dye Duck Tape a few years back.  The tape has held up beautifully!

So, grab some Duck Tape and get wrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment