Nameplates (aka Desk Name Tags)

This year I am switching from store-bought nameplates for my student desks.  So, I designed some cute ones based on my style and colors for my room.   Then, while I was at it, I designed them in 7 colors, each in 2 patterns.


There are 96 different nameplates in each set! Ninety~six!!!  They vary by boy/girl and skin/hair/clothing colors, so you can customize it to fit your needs.  Oh, and they are editable!  EDITABLE!!  Just type in your students' names and print!  Use year after year!  How cool is that?!

Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Blue Chevron

Idea!  You can also use them for general labeling in your classroom (i.e. label closets, drawers, supplies, etc.).

The following colors/patterns are currently uploaded in my TPT store.  Click on the pictures to view them.

Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Red Chevron  Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Blue Chevron
Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Green Chevron  Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Purple Chevron
Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Orange Polka Dot 
Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Yellow Polka Dot
Classroom Nameplates (Editable Desk Tags) Red Polka Dot


This is a sample of what the Red Chevron set looks like...



{BTW, you might be wondering what's up with the number after the name.  I use student numbers for things like mailboxes, clipboards, behavior chart, etc.  Do you all do that?}

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can download your set of Classroom Nameplates at my TPT store!  Enjoy and be sure to let me know how you are using them!

2 comments:

  1. Its look nice.most of the Tagplate manufacturer produce these types different nameplates having attractive designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though digital banners have taken over by storm in this digital era. Physical Sign Boards Chennai still have their own value when it comes to marketing angle and is prominent and important for branding and communicating the physical presence of outlets, brand showrooms, boutiques, centres and what not.
    Sign Board Manufacturers in Chennai
    Sign boards chennai

    ReplyDelete