Turquoise Chevron Desk Tags Are Now Available!

I've added another color / pattern to my growing collection of desk tags available in my TPT shop.  I just love the way these Turquoise Chevron tags turned out.  These are EDITABLE, meaning directions are included to be able to type in your students' names.



There are 48 different kids / images to choose from.  Imagine being able to personalize desk tags for your students with their name and a kid resembling them.  My students loved coming in to our back to school night, finding their desk and a name tag with a kid on it that looked kinda like them (i.e. hairstyle, hair color, and skin color).  Here are a couple of examples from my own classroom.

I used the Red Chevron pattern in my room to go with my décor.  There are lots more chevron and polka dot patterns and colors to choose from in my TPT shop.  Have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment